Jan 2, 2007

it ends tomorrow

Its the day before school officially restarts. Given the amount of homework i have done, rather the amount that i have not done, i should be panicking. But who gives a damn.

Recently, ramesh has been cutting people, dropping people from the team. I'm scared. I suppose everyone in the team is at one point or another frightened. From what i see, the J2s left are more or less of equal standard where no one really deserves to get cut. Which makes it possible that anyone anywhere will get cut. This is bad. There are currently 4 defenders left, making me greg, felix and kc. I am of the opinion that its a fight between me and KC, while everyone tells me 4 senior defenders is good.



so raise your glass high, for tomorrow we die.



CHASE SEASON 2 RETURNS!!!!

No comments: